Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today is the DAY

My CD is available, released and out there. Wow. That moment is here. I have a bunch of feelings going around in my tummy about it, and too much to verbalize. My wish is that I can continue on a journey of using my music as a platform to bring people joy and touch their heart, and I hope to record another project in the future.
Great songs are like great books, stories or art, they need to be passed on. Do me a favor, if you are inspired by this project, get a copy for someone and pass it on. Of course, I would love to sell a bunch (who wouldn't?) but more than that, I want to be a vessel that is just used to encourage, uplift and inspire. So, if something on this project inspires you...PAY IT FORWARD.

And thank you for visiting, and listening.

Shine,
Tiffany

No comments: