Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OMG...Shoes


Today I was getting a pair of shoes out my closet. My new JESSICA SIMPSON NUDE PEEP TOE PLATFORM HEELS! Love them, my Momma bought them for me as an "I love you" present, and I just stopped for a moment, and just held them up, with that wonderful feeling in my heart that only a REAL SHOE-A-HOLIC can understand.... Love, admiration of their beauty and the anticipation of wearing them.

And then I thought about how it must feel for someone in need when Soles4Souls gives them a pair of shoes (whether it is their first pair EVER or first good pair in a long time). So, I guess I should multiply my SHOE-EUPHORIA by 1 million to equal only a fraction of what it must feel like for a man, woman or child in need when they receive the gift of shoes, whether it is here in the US or worldwide.
A simple gift of $1 (YES, one dollar) can help Soles4Souls provide that gift to someone. Will you help? To donate, go to Soles4Souls
and get involved.

(I can't wait to rock my new shoes out..... and help others as well)

No comments: