Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One week of having my CD OUT THERE....

Has been interesting to say the least. Between my Momma carting it around and selling it in SC to comments, emails and the like from people who have purchased. All in all, everyone's response has been very positive. I think the coolest thing for me is finally having something out there that truly IS A LABOR OF LOVE that says what I want to say...about everything.

I am an artist too, occasionally picking up the pencils or paintbrushes to create, but music is different, I could do it 24/7 for absolutely NO ONE, simply because it is therapeutic, expressive and an extension of me. But when others love it too, and affirm, wow, blessings galore.

My wise sage friend Billy says "we create, because we were created" and I think it is true. It brings me joy, to even take the packages to the post office made me get a little giddy, because there I went, to deliver a piece of me to someone that wants to hear and in delivering it, my hope is that they will be inspired and blessed through the gift.

Each day is a gift. And PEOPLE, each one of us HAS SOMETHING TO GIVE TO THIS WORLD. Don't hide it, give it away. You can't take it with you...

No comments: