Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The List

I don't want alot of things in life. I have figured out that the simpler my life is, the happier I am. But if someone asked me to give them my "wishlist", this would be it...

1. I want to be a great friend.

2. I want to have great friends who love me as I am, and walk through joy, doubt, and sadness with me.

3. I want to enrich the lives of other people, to be a positive force. I want to be the face of love to people in my life, and hopefully just be an outlet for God to touch their soul.

4. I want to have someone in my life that will allow me to truly love him and be truly loved by someone that accepts me as I am, and inspires me to get where I can be.

5. I want to be able to take care of my Momma.

6. I want to use my gifts in ways that feed my soul. It can be singing at church, singing in a club, painting a picture for a friend, painting a wall of a Habitat for Humanity house, helping a friend find an outfit that makes her feel like a million bucks. I want to create, because I was born to do that.

7. I want a bathtub with claws on the bottom.

8. I want to always have kitties in my house.

9. I want to sit on the beach as much as I possibly can and watch God's majesty.

10. I want to feel God smile upon me, as often as possible.

No comments: