Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dreams

I have never been a BIG DREAMER. Even when I think back to being a little girl, I didn't have these huge dreams for my life, I never dreamed of being rich, or famous. Even now, I can say that some of my biggest dreams came true. I dreamed of going to college, and I did. I dreamed to be able to sing full time, and I have done that several times in my life. My dream in college was to be in the Christian music group Truth, and I was a singer on their very last tour. Those may seem little to many, but in my world, they were my biggest dreams, and they came true.

My dreams now are a little different. I dream of being able to take care of my Momma one day, because she took care of me for so long. I dream of being a good friend to people, and a light in their life. I dream of making a difference in people's lives with my God given gifts and life skills. I dream of having a lifelong true companion who will love me to my core, and I dream of being able to fully return that love.

These dreams seem alot harder to obtain than the ones above. My dream is that I finish well. "That the seeds God will let me plant will bloom eternally long after I'm forgotten".

I have said it before: Life moves so very quickly. Hold onto what you love, and give yourself away. Love is the biggest word there is. It is the strongest power we have.

Dream. Please dream.

No comments: