Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Monday, October 19, 2009

Almost there

The Cd is almost there. We are mixing it, and I am SO freakin EXCITED!!! I feel like it is my baby, I am so proud...
Actually, this experience is alot like birth. This has not happened quite like I thought it would. It has taken longer than I thought, the direction that it went in stylistically took alot of "fleshing out". There have been lulls in the process, and I have learned alot about trusting my gut through this, and ALOT about FAITH.
It would be easy if I could control everything about this journey and the outcome, but I don't think it would be as beautiful, or as delightful. The process has given me incredible amounts of joy....and I am feeling a sense of pride as I hear the end results. Also, a sense of relief that what has been caught "on tape" is authentic to who I am and what I want to convey.

So, I will keep you posted on where you can buy it, or come hear it.

No comments: