Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Updates!

Hey Ya'll,
I just wanted to kind of give you people an update on what is going on in "tiffanyland".

First of all, I had a gig last Friday at The Listening Room Cafe in Nashville, TN with Benita Hill, Lionel Cartwright, and Clara Oman, we collected shoes for Soles4Souls! We had a GREAT CROWD! And we collected almost 2 collection boxes full of shoes!!! It was a great night. I am really looking forward to performing more in 2010 with my new music, the more I have done these tunes live, the more excited I am getting. I feel so at home with this music and I just LOVE it! I was just blown away at people coming out to see us, it is so motivating and encouraging, and I got some great facebook messages and emails about the gig, and all I can SAY IS THANK YOU!!!

Second, my friends Lisa Davis and Jack Purcell got married last Saturday night here in Nashville. Jack was the drummer in the band that I was in for a while called The Zodiacs, and he is the greatest guy, and Lisa is the greatest girl. And their wedding was SO special. It was just a wonderful, beautiful expression of their commitment to each other...which is exactly what you hope for. It just really touched my hesrt.

Lastly, the CD is on its way soon!! I promise! I gotta get pics taken this week or next and then the artwork, and all the jazz and BOOM!! YOU CAN BUY IT!!!

It is almost here...wow.

Oh, and can I just say how much I love Nashville, especially in the fall?????

L-O-V-E,
Tif

No comments: