Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Help People, Help People

I love being a part of Soles4Souls. I am so extremely BLESSED and graced to have a job that I absolutely love. I recognize the tremendous opportunity I have at this season in my life.
One of the parts of my job that I love is simply getting to help people, HELP OTHER PEOPLE. You may have to read that again. But basically I encounter people many times that just want to help, and I have the honor of helping them find the best method to do that. I love it.
There is nothing better than hearing the excitement in people's voices as they talk to me, and we explore ways that they can get plugged in. Establishing a relationship with people, and having them keep in touch as they begin shoe drives, plan events and further our mission is exciting. I believe that each and every person on this earth longs to give to another person, and there is no greater joy in giving. But making a difference and giving can be overwhelming, you look at the world and think, what can I do to make things better? And that is really where the heart of Soles4Souls can be found: in changing the world, ONE pair at a time! That one pair to one person can set in motion dreams that cannot even seem possible.
We can all make a difference in our world. When you look at a painting, there is more to it than just the artist that painted it. Some great scientific talent mixed and formulated the paints, a talented framer made the canvas, some tangible object created by gifted hands fashioned the inspiration behind the picture....do you get it? Everyone's part is IMPORTANT.
Use whatever you have at your disposal to make the world better...HELP.

No comments: