Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Friday, November 7, 2008

I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about how our society is obsessed with what is going on in the lives of others. Sites like facebook and twitter are overrun with people just "seeing what you are up to". Blog sites are increasingly popular with bloggers and blog readers as people use their freedom of speech to communicate whatever they want to and others read it voraciously.



I promise to never use my forum in ways that will hurt others, whether knowingly or unknowingly. I truly believe that forums and platforms are meant to inform, educate, uplift and enlighten others, they should never be instruments that try to damage people. Love and light are the greatest tools we have, and I want to always give those away in abundance.


I discovered this quote below earlier this year and have just fell in love with it. It sums it all up. it was authored by a woman who has seen alot and pain and tragedy in her life, and continues to live with dignity and purpose, not lashing out at others. I want to spend my time building up, not tearing down, loving without condemnation, and continuously moving forward through this journey.


"Life is rarely what we expect it might be, but we need to look for the lilies. We need to do what brings us joy and gives us a sense of purpose"
Elizabeth Edwards





Use your voice...powerfully...peacefully...purposefully...with love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so great Tiff! I agree 100% and am so proud to have you as my friend!!

Billy and Brenda Williams said...

Nice post Tiff. I added you blog to my blog!!!