Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happiness

So, this morning I was heading out the door and saw SNOW FLURRIES!!! Yes, really! It made me so excited and happy and it was gone in basically 5 minutes. But when I was little every Christmas the weatherman for the local NBC affiliate would HOPE for snow, and talk it up, but we never got it. I can remember sitting Indian-style in front of the TV just bursting with excitement over the mere possibility of the white stuff coming my way. I would look out the window for snow, and Santa Claus, and just WISH WISH WISH for it.
That is how I felt this morning....I love that simple things that bring me joy like like that, and I pray they always do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will ALWAYS bring you joy! You have the gene in you called apperciation! We apperciate SO many of the little things!! I love it!

I, on the other hand.. did NOT see any snow today. But it was VERY chilly!

BTW! I missed our girls night this week!!!! :(

Audrey Williams said...

It does always seem that it is the little things in life that cause the most joy. I am glad you had one of those moments this morning. Looking forward to seeing you soon and catching up. Thanks for the comment too. Love you.

Billy and Brenda Williams said...

Even I, the Grinch, love the thought of snow at Christmas. White, fluffy, sparkling, perfect snow...maybe this year. I hope, I hope. Thanks for the post Tiff.