Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Monday, June 7, 2010

Friends Are Like Doughnuts


What an amazing couple of days! And it left me in the very thankful spot, basking the glow of the things I have in my life that money cannot buy you. I turned to my Momma Saturday and said "I have wonderful friends, and such a variety of them". And it hit me...MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE A BOX OF DOUGHNUTS.

I won't name my friends, but I have a feeling that they will know exactly what doughnut they are in this perfect Krispy Kreme box of love in my life.

1. Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles-Just sweet and fun and colorful! Always bringing light into my life, and lightening the load (how can you get too serious with all the sprinkles, huh??)

2. Glazed Cruller-They are never what you expect, but when you bite in, there is goodness and sweetness and you find yourself never viewing the cruller the same again, it becomes better and better to you!

3. Cinnamon Apple Filled-Authentic, Genuine and full of good stuff. Never lets you down.

4. Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled-The best. You think it's good and you bite in and it gets better, even better. And it's solid to the core, and if anything gushes out, it's goodness.

5. Chocolate Iced Glazed-It's glazed, so it's already good, and to top it off, it's covered in chocolate and works anywhere, anytime.

6. Traditional Cake- Rich and Heavy. Will always pack a punch. When you eat it, you are full, it nourishes you.

7. Traditional Glazed-Classic. Timeless, always good, not too much, but definitely not too little. We all want to be like the Glazed Doughnut.

8. Doughnut Hole-This is my Momma. It is little, like her, and it packs a punch. But no matter what, it's always there....You will always have a doughnut hole...

9. Powdered Sugar- Always leaves something behind. Covers you. Just looks happy and sweet, and it is.


Look at your life.....I hope you have these kind of doughnuts in your box. I love that I have a little room left too, I can add more.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chocolate with sprinkles??

patty said...

I hope I am the cruller

Unknown said...

Let's see...... I'm debating here! Traditional galzed??? The sweetest thing is that you make all of us much sweeter! You are such a treasure to have in my life.