Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Calico Trail

Nashville is a city full of dreamers. And it is especially sweet to see people, sweet, hardworking people, achieve some of their dreams. I am going tonight to hear some of my friends that are in the band, Calico Trail (www.myspace.com/calicotrail), play out for their first full band gig tonight! They are all amazing musicians, and have worked SO hard! And I can't WAIT to see what happens for them. So proud of Timmy D and Jon and all the other guys!

if you are around tonight, they will play at 12th and Porter in Nashville (AT 12th Ave and Porter...duh) at 9:00pm, which Nashville Time means 9:30pm.

COME OUT!

1 comment:

Layton said...

Feel like I'm late to the game on these guys seeing as this post is a year old, but I just read a feature on them and I'm loving what I'm hearing so far!

http://www.ourstage.com/blog/2011/6/1/get-lyrical-calico-trails-sweet-southern-small-town-summertime