Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday, February 18th

I am so very thankful that God pursues me, that He loves me. He is always letting me know that through the beauty of the sun, moon and stars, through the path of my life and they relationships I encounter along the way. He sings to me through music, and gives me the fragrance of who He is through roses and fresh cookies. He shows me delight through a child's laughter or animals playing.
He is never far away from me at all, and I am never out of his sight. He loves me that much. I did not do anything to earn this love, nor do I deserve it. But I am the apple of his eye, created for Him alone, every hair on my head and thought I have, He knows.

Just knowing this is enough when there are days that I doubt. I pray and trust that He will continuously remind me how much He loves his little girl named Tiffany.

No comments: