Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things I love right now...

1. Being at the gym when "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is on. I cut the bells and whistles on my cable to save $$$, and I only get about 20 channels now, the major networks, cable access and all the Christian channels. I miss E and Bravo, so I get really excited when providence sets in when I work out.

2. The devotional book "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. Everyday it gives me something to think about and hold on to through the whole day. I love it, I think I love it more than "My Utmost for His Highest"....It is simpler.

3. Waking up and seeing my kitties cuddling with me, they love to be all sweet and cuddly when it is cold outside..and inside.

4. Random texts or emails from old and far away friends. They come at the right time, always.

5. The Grill at Whole Foods. The luv the food, luv, luv, luv.

6. Laughing. Always. It never gets old, and it feels so good.

7. The website www.incourage.me I love it!!! You can get a daily devotional sent to your email.

8. The fact that my CD is done, and will be sent to duplication later this week. This is my greatest accomplishment, I do believe.

9. Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme Creamer. Thank you Jesus.

10. That I will be an "cousin auntie" in just a month or two and then again in August, and they are BOTH girls!!!!

No comments: