Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Technology...ugh

My 5 year old Dell (yep, I am so "with it") crashed Friday. I was devastated. It was time anyway, so now I am typing on a new HP 14 inch laptop. I have a ways to go to get it organized.
Technology is amazing, I posted on my twitter this week for North Dakota and Vermont to give me some love because they are the only 2 states where I have not gotten hits on my website, and BAM, I get tweets from those states. But technology is hard work just like everything else, you constantly have to adapt, change, and relearn. So, really nothing is all that easy. No matter how much "technology" we have. So, $1100 later, I have a new, protected laptop with a hard drive to backup files and a 3 year service plan in case I drop it or spill coffee on it.

....I miss a notepad, stamps and a walkman.

No comments: