Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whole Lot of Love from HopePark

I have been at The Church at Hopepark in Nashville, TN for 7 years now. I love my church, love my pastor, the staff and the beautiful people that I get to know and worship with and do life with. I am frequently involved in the music there and I am honored to be able to use my gifts.

I am always BLOWN away by the love and encouragement I receive when I do this. I sang at a women's event last night there and the responses already have just touched me so deeply. Sometimes it is hard to get up and lead people in worship or communicate a song, especially when I am struggling with something personally or having a tough day, or just the whole feeling of being unworthy to even do that.

I really felt like I had nothing to give last night. I even left the event thinking, man, this could have gone so much better if I had done this, that, etc.

But, I have had such wonderful feedback. It is just a reminder that God uses us in our weakness, when we are weak, He is strong.

Hopepark Family, you will never know how powerfully you touch my life. I love my church and the family I have made there. When I drive down the big driveway to the church, I thank God that I have such a wonderful community of believers to share this life with. Thank you, I love ya'll so much.

No comments: