Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Recording!!!


So, tomorrow and Tues, I am cutting my vocals for my new project. Friday we cut all the music and I just have to say WOW, I had some great musicians involved. So, as it is coming together, it is so cool because I can see it as a whole now!!

So, my cat Sassy (my little watchcat) wouldn't let the maintenance guy in my apt today to fix my AC, she hissed at him, bared her teeth and tried to claw his foot, she is my guard kitty....Sassy is the one on the bottom of the pic, her face is covered so that no one recognizes her because she is a secret agent kitty....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a secret agent kitty. My favorite line EVER.

Goodluck today!!