Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bluebird Cafe Show

On Tuesday, June 23rd, my friends Benita Hill, Lionel Cartwright, Clara Oman and little ole me played a round at the legendary Bluebird Cafe in Nashville and it was an amazing night!!! It just went great and I just want to thank everyone for coming out! It is such a blessing and so humbling to see people come out to hear us sing, and the place was full! There were people who tried to get in but they couldn't....sorry ya'll.

Again, I just want to say that I am so thankful for the opportunities to get to sing and even more grateful for the ones who want to hear it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It ROCKED!!! You rock!!

And as soon as ol' boy sends me your pictures.. they will be posted!! xoxo