Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! I hope my little blurbs on life, music, and Soles4Souls give you something to smile about or ponder...

Twitter / tiffanyjohnson_

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Socks4Haiti


I will post more about Haiti later, I promise! But I wanted to send this out as well!

Hi Everyone! Soles4Souls will return to Haiti August 25-29 for a distribution trip. I want to send 500 pairs of NEW SOCKS for the children in the schools we distribute to! It is for children 4 years old through age 13, boys and girls. I need girl's white socks with lace (they love those) and boy's dress socks in white and khaki. Their socks were in horrible condition and it is something I want to help with. Nashville peeps, please get the socks to me and out of towners, please mail to:

ATTN: Tiffany Johnson
Soles4Souls
319 Martingale Dr.
Old Hickory, TN 37138

Please have them to me by August 20th! Feel free to pass this on

No comments: